Made from high-grade soft neoprene, the Original Konfidence Swim Jacket offers superb lateral and longitudinal stretch, as well as allowing a snug and comfortable fit. The Original Konfidence Swim Jacket is a swim vest that incorporates eight internal float pockets, which positions the buoyancy around the wearer's torso and, most importantly, below the water line. This provides the stability to give the wearer confidence and freedom in the water, whilst crucially allowing their arms to remain free and unencumbered, helping them to learn and practise swimming strokes.
As the wearer's ability progresses, the floats of our flagship buoyancy swimming aid can be removed in pairs to reduce the buoyancy and encourage further development, making The Original Konfidence Swim Jacket fully adjustable for your child's swimming skill level. Eventually, all floats are dispensed with and the user is a fully independent swimmer!
It is the attention to detail that sets The Original Konfidence Swim Jacket apart from its imitators and ensures that you are purchasing the best product available.
- High-grade neoprene provides the snuggest and securest fit and reduces the ability of the jacket to move independently of the wearer
- Soft Lycra binding throughout the jacket minimises the possibility of chafing from rubbing
- Features a chunky YKK zip to maximise security and parents' confidence
- High neck design maximises thermal and UV properties (100% UV protective) when worn outdoors
- Trademark high-visibility yellow back as standard on all jackets to increase visibility on beaches and in crowded pools
- Full instructions on usage and adjustable buoyancy provided, as well as a customer care line to help answer any further questions
Available in 18mth-3yrs & 4-5yrs
|Please note: All measurements are approximate and will depend on the size and water confidence of your individual child.|
|18 months to 3 years||12 to 20 kg (26 to 44 lbs)||Up to 56 cm (22 inches)|
|4 to 5 years||20 to 25 kg (44 to 55 lbs)||Up to 61 cm (24 inches)|