This is a *PRE-ORDER,* product dispatches 8/5/19
Bringing Children Out of Their Shell!
Turtle Pack is a unique swimming aid for children aged 2+ that makes learning to swim more fun & more efficient
Turtle Pack is an innovative swimming aid that will change the way kids aged 2+ learn to swim. Comprising of a high-quality neoprene vest and three removable foam shells, Turtle Pack has been designed by swimming experts to ensure that children are kept in the correct horizontal body position in the water – without compromising on comfort or safety.
Its design allows kids to learn swimming strokes correctly and efficiently, whilst the vest design keeps their arms free in the water. As the child’s confidence & coordination improves in the water the buoyancy can be easily reduced by removing segments of the shell. The shells, once removed, can also be used as floats, kickboards or for in-pool games.
Turtle Pack is...
- Material: EVA foam shell & Neoprene Vest (Vest consists of two nylon straps with ABS clips)
- Size: 31x25x12cm (3shells), 27x21x11cm (2shells), 27x21x9cm (1shell)
- Weight: 860g (3 shells), 596g (2 shells), 444g (1shell)
- To fit chest size 54cm – 63cm (approx. Age 2 – 7)
- Dry shells thoroughly after use.
- Turtle Pack complies with EN71 1/2/3 & EN13138 safety standards.
- WARNING – Suitable for children weighing between 15-30 kilograms. Will not protect against
drowning. Only use under CONSTANT & COMPETENT supervision
Turtle Pack® is a fun swimming aid designed to make learning to swim faster, more effective and more enjoyable.