KeepEmQuiet is one of the only stores in the UK to stock this product, as this is the newly improved (reclining) HOLIDAY2
No matter where or how you like to travel, the lightweight BRITAX HOLIDAY2 is the perfect companion for your trip. Thanks to its compact folding format and carry strap, you can quickly and easily pack it up and leave for your next destination.
Remarkably slim and easy to handle, the BRITAX HOLIDAY2 is our lightest buggy. At just 5 kg it’s perfect to take with you wherever you go and also easy to carry. Its sleek design also makes it ideal to use in busy areas.
With its super-fast and easy compact fold, the BRITAX HOLIDAY2 has a tiny fold size – and the automatic fold lock keeps it that way. Small enough to fit in any car boot, the buggy stands conveniently on its wheels when folded, keeping fabrics off the ground so they stay clean for longer.
Travel with ease
The BRITAX HOLIDAY2 is ideal to take along, however you travel. Lightweight and compact, it’s easy to handle whether you’re at an airport, in a train carriage or simply stowing it along with luggage in the boot of your car. For complete freedom, place the convenient carry strap over your shoulder to carry the buggy and keep both your hands-free.
- Compact fold means it takes up less space in your boot
- Reclining backrest
- Designed to take on holiday or public transport
- Comes with a carry strap to free up your hands
- 5-point harness holds your child safely in place
- Padded chest pads
- The handle is padded for a comfortable push
- The seat is fitted with mesh panels on the sides and the top for better air circulation
- The sun canopy provides protective shade to your child with UPF50+ of protection
- Under-seat basket
- This is Cosmos Black colour
Suitable from 6 months to 17kg
|Weight complete pushchair||5kg|
|Seating area width||28cm|
|Seating area depth||21cm|
|Maximum weight capacity||20kg|
|Maximum child weight||15kg|
|Maximum weight in basket||5kg|
|Front wheels||Ø 12 cm|
|Rear wheels||Ø 12 cm|
So convenient, folds lovely & compact for travel & pretty spacious for such a small pram! Would 100% recommend as a travel pram or even just to keep in the car for quick trips!