"Lovely wish they did these in adults for my inner child!" - Katie. R - KeepEmQuiet.com customer
Is it a suitcase? Is it a scooter? Well, yes actually, it’s both of them.
Zinc Flyte the scooting suitcase sold by KeepEmQuiet.com
Flyte is a compact piece of cabin sized luggage, that works as a pull-along case and then even has its own flip out deck so your child has their own scooter on-the-go!
Pack up your Polly to make sure you avoid a panda-monium at the airport. This cute and cuddly bear is perfect for storing the essentials of any little traveller, even without a bamboo treat!
- 25 litre capacity – plenty of room for travel essentials and perfect for storing your KeepEmQuiet pack inside!
- Cabin sized – perfect for stowing in your overhead compartments
- Rock ‘n’ roll steering – stable steering system for safety
- Sturdy but squishy – soft, bouncy surface to resist impact
- Secure, integrated deck – scooter folds away and locks in place
- Stash and strap – inner pocket and secure straps to keep everything safe
- Volume – 25 litres
- Size – 26cm x 33cm x 48cm
- Product weight – 3.6kg
- Max user weight – 50kg
- Handlebar height – 75cm
- Warning – protective equipment should be worn, not to be used in traffic
Recommended age for use 4-8yrs, but from any age they currently use a scooter.
Lovely concept . Pretty case . Takes a couple of minutes to figure out how to pull down and close the scooter . My daughter absolutely loves this . However I would suggest going off the age limit and definitely not off the weight of the child. I bought this for my daughters 9th birthday present . I find it a little low for her , she has to bend slightly and probably won’t be able to use for very long .
Definitely for up to 8 yrs . Unless your child is a little shorter than the average 8/9 year old.
What a fantastic buy ! I got it for my Grand Daughter she loved it and the people who stopped me in the airport to asked where I had it from was amazing !! Order one now not to miss out
Great case and good company to order from.
I ordered for my 4 year old. It’s a beautiful case. Very well made, sturdy and plenty of space inside. I’m sure it will be a godsend at the airport travelling as a single parent.