"Lovely wish they did these in adults for my inner child!" - Katie. R - KeepEmQuiet.com customer
Is it a suitcase? Is it a scooter? Well, yes actually, it’s both of them.
Zinc Flyte the scooting suitcase sold by KeepEmQuiet.com
Flyte is a compact piece of cabin sized luggage, that works as a pull-along case and then even has its own flip out deck so your child has their own scooter on-the-go!
Meet Chloe the Unicorn! Whether you’re gliding across rainbows or travelling the globe, this fantastical Flyte will take you on a magical adventure you’ll never forget!
- 25 litre capacity – plenty of room for travel essentials and perfect for storing your KeepEmQuiet pack inside!
- Cabin sized – perfect for stowing in your overhead compartments
- Rock ‘n’ roll steering – stable steering system for safety
- Sturdy but squishy – soft, bouncy surface to resist impact
- Secure, integrated deck – scooter folds away and locks in place
- Stash and strap – inner pocket and secure straps to keep everything safe
- Volume – 25 litres
- Size – 26cm x 33cm x 48cm
- Product weight – 3.6kg
- Max user weight – 50kg
- Handlebar height – 75cm
- Warning – protective equipment should be worn, not to be used in traffic
Recommended age for use 4-8yrs, but from any age they currently use a scooter.
I bought this case for my 7 year old daughter who has a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder. We were to be travelling to Orlando so a huge trip with lots of anxieties. Having this case meant she worried less as she was so intent on riding it through the airport - we had lots of people commenting on how awesome it was.
Easy to operate, loads of space inside it. Fab.
This is amazing, fantastic quality and my daughter is incredibly excited to take it away.
Fast delivery and excellent customer service
Our granddaughter was very pleased with the present and cannot wait for her holiday to Barbados at the end of May
The kids loved these and they were brilliant for both my 4 and 6 year olds. This is the first year we haven’t taken a pushchair with us and these were so easy. The kids were happy to scoot and the meant we didn’t have to carry their bags or hurry them along. I have already recommended these to a number of friends with kids a similar age. Great design and quality.